Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Soooo, we are moving...

Yes, Carl and I have decided to make the big move to Costa Rica this fall. While I am extremely excited to pick up on a long lost dream to live in a different culture, learn a new language and take what I have learned along the way and apply it somewhere new... I am scared. Of what exactly is it that I am scared of? Well, I am scared of not having enough money, I am scared that Carl will fall out of love with me somewhere along the way and then what? I am scared that I will not be able to make it all work out.
This blog will now serve as a way for me to share my fears and my excitement as we work towards creating a new extension of our journey.. both individually and together. I hope to be as honest as I can as someone who is ready to take a giant step into the loving hands of the universe... the question remains: will I trust it?

2 comments:

Tanner said...

You do realize how far along you've already come, right? You view the hands of the universe as "loving." Most never gain that perspective.

I look forward to watching this adventure unfold.

Bless you both.

moira said...

a little bit of fear is a great motivator. notice you use "fears" and "excitement" in the same breath. saying YES to the adventure is saying YES to life. that's totally groovin' with the woowoo!