Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 2- Carl has a headache

Day 2 of our 21 day cleanse was a long day. Carl's head began bothering him around the time that we went to our friends house for a bbq. Thank goodness Carl made some blackbeans and rice before we left because there was nothing, absolutely nothing to eat at the bbq. It was interesting to see what kind of impact it makes on other people when you are not drinking or eating like everyone else. I found that by the end of the night, I was exhausted and ready to come home and crash. Here is my menu:

Breakfast:
Detox Tea
Granola
Banana
Soymilk

water-water-water-water

Lunch:
Indian! Yum!
Jasmine Rice
Chick Peas
Spinach
(the owner of the restaurant came out with a piece of "unbuttered" naan for me, so I just HAD to eat it!)

detox tea-water-water-water-water

Dinner
Black Beans & Rice

Water-bedtime tea

0 comments: