Thursday, August 20, 2009

End of Day 1


Today's meals:

Breakfast: granola and banana with soy milk. One cup of detox tea and one cup of St. Johns Wort Tea.

water, water, water, water

Lunch at New Life Cafe: Meatless Chicken Sandwich with tomato, red onion, sprouts and vegan mayonnaise, 1/2 Salad with Green Goddess Dressing and a Passion Fruit Kombacha.

water, water, water, water... detox tea, water, water, water

Snack: Carob Spirulina treats from New Life (yummy!) and one piece dried mango

Dinner: Cucumber, avocado and tomato salad with oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt.
Pan Sauteed portabella mushroom (with about a tsp of olive oil, salt & pepper) and sauteed veggies (sprouts, onion, carrot and zucchini).

2 comments:

kelly Parr said...

I just ate some carob Spirulina treats too!

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

I think my daily life is like your detox diet. I am dairy, soy, gluten, egg, and animal free. What I do eat is fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, brown rice protein powder. Oh and chocolate :) When I used to live in Myrtle Beach I was the poster girl for a toxic lifestyle but for the past 5 yrs it's been clean livin in SoCal baby :)